There is hardly anything more beautiful than dreaming in the sun on the mountain, but the sporting temptations are great. Winter vacation in South Tyrol on the sunny plateau near Bolzano.
Skiing in the small but beautiful ski resort Rittner Horn, well-kept winter hiking trails, incomparable views of the Dolomites. The Rittner Horn is an ideal ski area for families and beginners and a true insider's tip for those who enjoy the sun.
And this is what awaits you:
- 7 nights in the house of your choice
- 1 child under 6 years free of charge in the parents' room
- Ski pass for children under 8 years free of charge!
- Ski pass at a special price for 4 days € 108,- for adults and € 75,50 for children and for seniors € 97,-.
- Ski bus free of charge with RittenCard
- Ski rental with discount
- Special price for the weekly ski courses
- 1 guided hike through the Ritten winter landscape
- 1 guided snowshoe hike on the Rittner Horn with snowshoe rental
- Regular season ice hockey games in the Ritten Arena with RittenCard free admission
- Ice skating in the Ritten Arena on Saturday and Sunday afternoon