The RittenCard gives you access to a number of benefits, absolutely free and totally priceless. It’s your personal ticket to a world full of attractions and advantages – to unlimited experience. The card is included in your room fee so no additional charges apply. Get ready to explore Renon and South Tyrol with a whole new feeling of freedom without boundaries.
- Unlimited access to all regional public transit in South Tyrol, including the Railway Renon and Cable Car Renon
- Free entry to around 80 museums, castles and galleries in South Tyrol such as the Museum of Archeology (locally known as the „Ötzimuseum“), the Messner Mountain Museum, the Beekeeping Museum at the historical farm Plattnerhof, Runkelstein Castle and many more
- One round trip a day on the Gondola Corno del Renon from december,17th to march, 19th 2023 and may 18th to november 5th, 2023.
- Minibus gratuito, timetable
- Bicycle transport free with RittenCard cable car Corno del Renon
- Comprehensive cultural, hiking and outdoor agenda on the sunny Renon plateau and mountain
- Swimming in the summer, skating and hockey in the winter, plus free entry to the local team’s ice hockey games during the regular season
- Discounts and benefits on several other leisure activities such as ski school, ski rentals, horseback riding, archery, llama trekking tours, Nordic Walking, beauty and spa treatments
- Discounts Bolzano Danza
- Discounts "Bolzano Festival Bozen" what is a European music festival of unique and distinctive character. Here, great stars meet up with young, fresh talents!
Information and schedule for bus & train & cablecar