More holiday for your money with the RittenCard
When you stay in a RittenCard-Partner-Hotel, everyone is given the RittenCard. This does not apply for children under six years of age, as all of the services included in the RittenCard are free of charge for them anyway. Please keep the RittenCard with you at all times, so that you will be able to enjoy all of the services it offers.
The RittenCard allows you to make use of the following cornucopia of services:
• Public Transport
- All bus and train routes in South Tyrol, up to Trient (regional trains only)
- The Maranza, San Genesio Atesino, Meltina, Verano and Renon cable cars
- The Renon tram and the funicular railway on the Mendola
- A return ticket with the Swiss post bus between Malles Venosta and Müstair.
• Entrance to about 88 museums in South Tyrol, winteropening
• Specific services on the Renon:
- Daily Rittner Horn mountain and valley trip. The RittenCard gives you one free return trip per day with the Rittnerhorn cablecar.
List of the Partner